Friday, September 5, 2008

To scale, or not to scale?

I'm thinking of buying a bathroom scale. And the thought of it makes me cringe.

But, I am embarking on a new "program" that I've been hearing about for months - P90x - and apparently I need to have my before measurements, so I can track all the pounds and inches that are going to be falling off over the next 90 days as I "BRING IT"!

I meant to buy the scale yesterday. I talked myself out of it because I couldn't find a coupon for Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I mean, I shouldn't have to pay full price for something that is going to depress me, should I? I really don't think I want the scale.

However, I am excited to have just received my new body in a box. I'll keep you posted on just how buff I get. But wait, does this mean I have to put my beloved Chardonnay up for 90 days too? Oh boy. I better consult the training manual...and yes, get that scale.

2 comments:

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

just do it, get a scale! it will be okay :)

Jo said...

I've never heard of this ~ can you offer more information? I'm with you on saving money on something that will depress you until you lose the weight and look fabulous! : )