Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Process? What Process?!?

Have you ever thought you were following a process, a defined way of doing things, using a system and then just like that (insert snapping sound) your whole understanding of how to get the job done is obliterated?

It's a lot of fun, isn't it? This is the special dilemma I get to deal with today. Working with someone who has explained the process, trained me on the process, and then single-handedly defied the process! Oh, and it just happens to be the president of the company and thus, owner of the process.

Needless to say my business associate and I are left feeling and looking foolish - as though we are incapable of performing our contracted duties and oblivious to the...well, you know.

Sheesh.

Thankfully though, I have in front of me a nifty little recipe for a lovely dinner that will let me forget about all this b.s. for a little while - Chipotle Shrimp Tostadas. Yum. And you can bet your ass that something is already chilling in the fridge!

No comments: