Tuesday, December 16, 2008

my long lost blog!

How I have missed thee! The spirit of the season has caught up with me, and kept my from my blogging world. 

But a few things have been on my mind. I'm thinking about changing the blog up a bit. Perhaps much more of a food focus. You may know that I just love Sunday dinner. As a matter of fact, the past few have been quite something! So I'm considering reinventing Lipstick & Chardonnay. Problem is, my first choice for a new name - Sunday Dinner - is already taken! Aargh! What do you think about "Sunday's Dinner"?

Well, I have to make a decision. I mean, I've got rotisserie leg of lamb waiting in the wings!

Next item. I just received a "friend request" on Facebook that kind of freaked me out. Someone I met about 22 years ago on high school spring break. Nothing naughty happened, mind you! But after 22 years, really? Is it bad I didn't recoginze this persons name at first? Yikes. Not sure I want to accept this request.

And finally, I found THE cutest handbag today and wanted to share. Now, I don't think I'm a very good shopper. As a matter of fact, I'd like a personal shopper. But, one of my girlfriends had this bag - in the most beautiful blue if you can imagine...

It's from a company called Big Buddha. Ever heard of it? Darling, yes?!?

1 comment:

The Larvik way said...

I'll be your personal shopper!
Please let me!?:)