Thursday, February 12, 2009

i want new pants

I'm just so tired of having to rifle through the same, old pants every day! I know what I have, it hasn't changed recently. It's kind of like going to McDonald's. You know the menu, but you stand there and read it anyway. Right? That's what I do in my closet. I know the choices:  black work, brown work, casual brown, khaki, grey pinstripe, jeans, blah, blah, blah. But I stand there and move hangers as if something new is going to suddenly appear. And it hasn't.

Problem is, I just don't know what I should get. Another pair of black pants seems....well, obvious. And boring. Help! Any suggestions? Who has nice pants worthy of my hard earned dollars?!

2 comments:

k e r r y said...

If you can't do yet another pair of black pants I'd have to say a great pair of camel would do nicely for all seasons! But can you really have too many great pairs of black pants!!?

Mary Seeger said...

Wonderful idea! Thanks!!