Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A whole lot of nuthin'

Oh boy, have I been neglecting my blog. Funny thing though, some of what has been keeping me away has shown up on other blogs. Project Runway, Rachel Zoe, and dare I admit...last night...The Real Atlanta Housewives. Lordy.

In my defense...I am not, by nature, a trashy reality-TV watching kind of gal. Unless it's Food Network or Discovery, I'm not really a TV watching gal these days. But, the husband (aka Choppers) has been out of town since last week and well, I've just kind of been LAZY. It's been a nice little break.

I must know...has anyone else seen this Atlanta Housewives thing? Thoughts? Rants? Is it me, or is this absurd????

2 comments:

k e r r y said...

I can't get enough of that trash! NeNe is crazy trashy! I am waiting patiently for Top Chef which starts Nov 12...

Cindy said...

That is so funny that your husband's handle is Chopper. In our house, we call my husband Choppy or Chop. It's short for Pork Chop. Don't tell him I told you!