Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I love Rachel Ray

There, I said it. I've fought it for a long time. Especially when one of my nephew's roomates told him I looked like her. Now mind you, this was a few years ago when she was not "daytime talk-show host" polished and always talked out of the side of her mouth, gesturing wildly. I was not happy about this comparison. But now I gaze at her cute short hairstyle on the cover of her very own magazine and think that maybe I should try to look more like Rachel Ray. Will it get me my own cooking show? Adoring fans? Cute dresses?

But I digress. I love RR because once again, her 30 minute recipe did not disappoint. May I be so bold as to say I made a FANTASTIC dinner last night? Hmmm....wish I had leftovers. I'm starving.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I can't imagine making anything in thirty minutes. What did you make?

Thanks for visiting me over at Figs! Good luck with your new blog. :)

Jo said...

Hello, I too like the 30 minute meals. Why is it that when I make them, I seem to add an additional 30 minutes to the mix ~ so much for quick and easy!

Cute blog, welcome
Jo

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

i have a brother with downs syndrome and he LOVES LOVES LOVES rachel ray! he watches her everyday and barely misses an episode! every night he calls me and tells me what she made that day - too cute.